About: PRV Audio 69MR500-4 BULLET 6x9" Mid Range Bullet Loudspeaker - 4 Ohms
Featuring an Aluminum Phase Plug (Bullet), this mid is built like a professional mid range loudspeaker, but it has been designed for use in the mobile audio market, as we called it Pro Audio On Wheels!! By combining elements from PRO Audio and Car Audio, we have developed a NEW type of high efficient mid range that is able to give high levels of output for your custom door or rear deck.
The “bullet” phase plug is made from pure aluminum acting as a radiator cooling system for the voice coil and machined to perfection for even sound dissipation. Beyond good looks, this cone is extremely light, providing excellent damping to keep an incredibly natural yet accurate sound.
A triple roll cloth surround, combined with an optimized fiber pressed paper cone, ensure the speaker’s frequency response is smooth and extends to high range making an easy transition to a super tweeter, but according to customers, the high-frequency response from this speaker does NOT need support from a tweeter!
The suspension design of this mid range features a single layer spider – which connects to the coil former with premium stitched lead wires, all being driven by a copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil providing high efficiency and excellent power handling.
Its high-performance characteristics and high-quality components provide exceptional clarity, detail, and dynamics sound. You can expect outstanding sound stage quality and realistic sound reproduction for a great value. This is the new standard of value in high-performance bullet speakers.
Built to perform and able to handle 500 watts of continuous power, this mid range is the perfect option to replace that old 2-way or 3-way coaxial speakers. Engineered and designed to transform a stock system into a concert level, ideal for audiophiles seeking tremendous output without radical modifications.
- Built to Perform at Wide Frequency Range: 145 – 12,500 Hz
- Highest Quality Speaker with bullet design available
- High efficiency: 96 dB guarantees High Output Levels
- Handles 500 Watts – Endurance at Loudest Volumes
- Vented Air pole piece for heat dissipation
- Center phase plug for even sound distribution
- 4 Ohms Impedance
- Sold Individually
- Nominal Diameter: 6 x 9" (152 x 228 mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 250 Watts
- Program Power: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m: 96 dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover: 145 Hz**12 dB Per Octave Crossover
- Frequency Response at -10dB: 150 - 12 500 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Voice Coil Wire: CCAW
- Voice Coil Winding Depth: 9.5 mm
- Former Material: Kapton
- Magnetic Gap Depth: 6.0 mm
- Frame Material: Stamped Steel
- Equivalent Volume (Vas): 5.21 l
- Excursion (Xmax): 3.25 mm
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 148.9 Hz
- Mechanical Factor (Qms): 16.80
- Electrical Factor (Qes): 1.20
- Total Factor (Qts): 1.12
- Cone Area (Sd): 216 cm²
- Mechanical Mass (Mms): 13.11 g
- Bl Factor (Bl): 5.86 Tm
- Dc Resistance (Re): 3.3 Ohms
- Inductance (Le): 0.13 mH at 1 kHz
- Mechanical Mass Without Air (Mmd): 11.31 g
- Mechanical Compliance (Cms): 0.080 mm/N
- Overall Diameter: 6.43" x 9.29" (163.5 x 236 mm)
- Front Mount Baffle Cutout: 5.78" x 8.60" (150 x 218.5 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 3.48" (88.5 mm)
- Overall Depth: 3.85" (98 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.4 Lbs (2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4.62 Lbs (2.10 kg)